(856) 652-2700, x71624
· Master of Education in Educational Leadership from The College of New Jersey
· Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from The College of New Jersey
· New Jersey Supervisor and Principal Certificate
· Mathematics Teacher Certification, grades K-12
Commitment to NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards for Mathematics
1. All students will develop number sense and will perform standard numerical operations and estimations on all types of numbers in a variety of ways.
2. All students will develop spatial sense and the ability to use geometric properties, relationships, and measurement to model, describe, and analyze phenomena.
3. All students will represent and analyze relationships among variable quantities and solve problems involving patterns, functions, and algebraic concepts, and processes.
4. All students will develop an understanding of the concepts and techniques of data analysis, probability, and discrete mathematics, and will use them to model situations, solve problems, and analyze, and analyze and draw appropriate inferences from data.
5. All students use mathematical processes of problem solving, communication, connections, reasoning, representations, and technology to solve problems, and communicate mathematical ideas.
I promise to guide you through the learning process. I ask that you promise to take responsibility for your success by thinking and working. Through both our efforts, may you reach success.