· BS, Administration of Justice, Rutgers College, 2000
· MA, Special Education, Wilmington College, 2006
· History Teacher
· Full Athletic Scholarship at Rutgers (Football)
· Teacher of World Cultures and United States History
All student s will be prepared with skills and attitudes necessary to succeed as life-long learners, and will be competent, well rounded individuals, ready to attain productive and self-fulfilling roles in a global society.
A partnership of Board of Education, staff, students, parents, and community will ensure a commitment to the shared obligation to provide an optimum opportunities for learning.
Educational community members will dedicate themselves to the responsible execution of their obligations to the children, parents, and citizenry of Glassboro.
Personal Education Philosophy
Every child is different. Every child comes from a different background. We can celebrate the unique qualities each brings to the classroom. We also must look for the things we all have in common. Our common goal is to make everyone better everyday when experiencing my classroom.
· All children should be expected to do the work required by the curriculum….no excuses, just results!